About Our District
- High expectations are essential to develop college and/or career ready students.
- Family and community engagement encourages accountability which is vital to academic success and community economic development.
- Effective teaching practices optimize students’ opportunities to learn.
- All extra-curricular activities are an enhancing/integral component of the overall educational program to produce well-rounded citizens.
- Strong relationships are fostered through inclusive and diverse connections that create positive climate in order to ensure safety of ALL.
I. STUDENT ACHIEVEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT FOR ALL
I.A Increase students' readiness for post-secondary options
I.B Increase mastery of content
I.C Improve developmental areas for all students
II. ORGANIZATIONAL AND OPERATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS
II.A Improve facility safety and security
II.B Maximize financial efficiency and effectiveness
II.C Develop and improve cohesive operational processes and practices
III. POSITIVE CULTURE AND CLIMATE
III.A Develop and sustain positive staff-student relationships
III.B Improve safe, healthy, and secure learning environments
III.C Increase community, family, and school engagement
IV. QUALITY STAFF LEARNING AND GROWTH
IV.A Recruit highly qualified staff
IV.B Improve and sustain staff knowledge
IV.C Retain highly qualified staff